Pilot Safety Valve manufacturer in USA
SVR Global is the best Pilot Safety Valve Manufacturer in USA. A pilot safety valve is a type of valve that is designed to prevent overpressure in a system. It typically consists of a main valve and a pilot valve. The pilot valve is connected to the system and senses the pressure. When the pressure exceeds a predetermined set point, it opens, allowing the fluid or gas to flow through it and actuate the main valve. The main valve is typically a larger valve that is responsible for controlling the flow of fluid or gas through the system. When the pilot valve opens, it allows the pressure to be relieved, preventing the system from overpressurizing.
Pilot safety valves are commonly used in applications where the consequences of overpressure can be severe, such as in steam boilers, gas storage tanks, and other industrial processes. They are designed to provide reliable and accurate pressure control, and are often subject to strict regulatory requirements and testing procedures to ensure their proper operation.
• Pilot valve: The pilot valve is the component of the safety valve that detects the pressure in the system and opens to activate the main valve.
• Main valve: The main valve is responsible for controlling the flow of fluid or gas through the system. When the pilot valve opens, it allows the main valve to open and relieve pressure.
• Valve body: The valve body is the main housing of the safety valve and contains the pilot valve and main valve.
• Spring: The spring is a critical component that provides the force required to keep the valve closed until the set pressure is reached.
• Adjusting screw: The adjusting screw is used to adjust the set pressure of the safety valve.
• Disc: The disc is the component that seals the valve seat and prevents fluid or gas from flowing through the valve until the set pressure is reached.
• Valve seat: The valve seat is the surface against which the disc seals, preventing fluid or gas from flowing through the valve.
• Bonnet: The bonnet is the cover that protects the valve components and provides a mounting point for the safety valve.
• Inlet and outlet connections: The inlet and outlet connections are the points where fluid or gas enters and exits the safety valve.
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Petrochemical Industry
• Energy Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Mining Industry
• Marine Industry
• Textile Industry
• Steam boilers: used in steam boilers to prevent overpressure that can result from the buildup of steam.
• Gas storage tanks: used to prevent overpressure in gas storage tanks, such as those used to store propane or natural gas.
• Industrial processes: used in a variety of industrial processes, such as chemical manufacturing, oil refining, and power generation.
• Pressure vessels: Pilot safety valves are used in pressure vessels, such as those used in pipelines, to prevent overpressure.
• Accurate pressure control: Pilot safety valves provide accurate pressure control, allowing them to maintain a set pressure within a system.
• Reliability: designed to be reliable, with a low failure rate and long service life.
• High flow rates: can handle high flow rates, making them suitable for use in large industrial systems.
• Versatility: can be used in a wide range of applications, making them a versatile safety solution
• Regulatory compliance: often required by regulatory bodies to ensure the safety of industrial systems, so their use can help businesses remain compliant with safety regulations.
• Fast response time: Pilot safety valves are designed to respond quickly to changes in pressure, allowing them to prevent overpressure events before they can cause damage or safety hazards.
• Low maintenance: Pilot safety valves require minimal maintenance, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
• Cost-effective: Pilot safety valves are cost-effective compared to other types of safety valves, making them a popular choice for industrial applications.
Pilot Safety Valve Manufacturer in USA provides valves with the following specification:
Body Material – Cast Iron and Steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91] , WCB, WC6, SS304, SS316, DUPLEX STEEL.
Size: 1/2″ to 24″
Ends: Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded
class:150-300 PN6to PN25
Visit out site for more information-
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 24 March 2023 7:33 PM
Number of Views: 68
|Item Owner : rahimasvr|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|