What to Ask When Hiring an Event Planner
1). General Capabilities and Support Provided
You’ll want to find out their general capabilities and how an event planner will support you during your face-to-face, virtual and/or hybrid meetings. You might consider asking:
• What is the company’s area of expertise?
• What is the process for deploying a meeting and what specific services will be provided?
• What factors should I consider when determining a virtual or hybrid meeting versus a face-to-face meeting?
2). Operations Structure
Different meeting planners offer different operational structures. You’ll want to know upfront how an event planner’s organizational model works and if it’s a good fit for your event needs.
• Will I have one contact person or be working with a team of planners throughout the planning process?
• How many planners will be available on the day of the event?
• What method of communication is preferred?
3). Media and Production Services
Additionally, it’s useful to understand how a meeting planning company leverages their in-house media and production team and the full array of services offered to enhance the attendee experience at each event. Does the media and production team include services such as:
• Equipment/technician oversight?
• Graphics, design, and support?
• Technical direction of the event?
• What will I be responsible for providing?
4). Compliance and Security Measures
Ensure that the company you are considering takes seriously the security of your valuable proprietary information and attendee data, make sure it is “best in class”.
• Does the company you are considering offer compliance as a service?
• Are standard operating systems in place and available for review?
• Where is your meeting data stored and how safe is storage?
5). Financial Reporting Procedures
It’s wise to understand the full scope of a meeting planning company’s financial reporting services to ensure that they capture all the details for regulatory required reporting. Questions you might consider asking are:
• How often will billing updates be provided?
• Are final bills paid, documented, and provided as a single package?
• How are Sunshine Act reports handled, if required?
6). Company Philosophy
Lastly, it’s important to consider an event planning company’s philosophy and determine if it is ultimately in sync with your company’s values and your event goals.
• Will our company values align?
• Do I feel like a VIP when interacting with your event planner?
• How are the small details handled?
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at: Marketing events Houston, Brand activation Houston, Corporate party planner, Corporate event planner Houston & Houston corporate events.
Please feel free to visit us at: https://xs.agency/
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 08 February 2023 10:31 PM
Number of Views: 57
|Item Owner : XS.AGENCY|
Contact Phone: (832) 375 9001
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|