Lakeside Living The Way It Should Be.
Spacious, relaxed and designed for living. The release of Capestone by Urbex heralds the beginning of a new benchmark for stylish, spacious and tranquil lakeside living in Brisbane’s north. With contemporary designer homes surrounded by wide streetscapes, spacious shaded landscapes, cooling bay breezes, a future central lake, and a vibrant town and business centre.
Located at Mango Hill, in Brisbane's north you're only a couple of minutes' walk to local shops, parks, and the future central lake. Or, only a couple of minutes' drive to local schools and the myriad retail and entertainment options of Westfield's newest shopping centre. The community enjoyed a great afternoon exploring the ten new display homes, and celebrated with food, kids crafts, and coffee! Far from the hustle and bustle, but not far from much else, Capestone is located within easy reach of everything you need.
On the weekend you're also only a short drive to the Bruce Highway with the Sunshine Coast less than an hour away, and only minutes to Moreton Bay and the beaches of Scarborough and Redcliffe Peninsular.
The opening also coordinated with Capestone’s latest land release, ‘Kelsall release’. The new release features 55 new allotments with 15 of these being premium lakefront lots. The release will be walking distance to the upcoming Capestone hub, and the lake walking track. The new release also features a new park, which will be a pivotal selling feature.
• Land size 410m2 $305,000
• Build size 212.73m2 $301,000
• Anticipated Rental income $350+$290pw
• Gross yield approx. 5.49%
• Contemporary style home
• 1200mm front door
• R 2.5 ceiling batts to all living areas
• 2 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
• Ceiling fan and 2 LED downlights to bedrooms
• Ceiling fan and LED down lights to living areas
• Air-conditioning to master & living
• 600mm x 600mm floor tiles
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Pendant lighting
• USB PowerPoints
• 900mm gas appliances
• Fluorescent lighting to garage
• Provisioning for NBN Connection
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Alfresco area
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 03 July 2019
Number of Views: 92
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|