Can you get an Easy Divorce in Australia
A lot of people who are either planning to get a divorce or at least want to separate due to whatever circumstances ask if there is anything like an easy Divorce in Australia. Honestly the answer is ‘Maybe’ it all depends on you. All you have to do truly is make up your mind and head out that door when problems escalate and ‘boom’ you will be separated. However, please do not live under the misconception that there is anything like an easy divorce in Australia. No process of leaving the one you love can ever be easy unless of course you have just had enough and the love is lost.
However in this article we will still explain the process of separation if you plan on getting a divorce in Australia.
Lets start with understanding what separation is, it is a process that takes place when the choice to divide is made by at least one individual in the partnership, operates on that choice and informs the other individual. There are no legal separation conditions. If you're new to Australia, or if you're concerned about residency, get legal assistance before getting a divorce in Australia. It is always best to read about all processes online, as there are many websites that are now explaining it well. You can also get some friendly legal advice just to be on top of things. Please note that there is
First measures to be taken before an easy separation in Australia
1. Closing of your joint accounts would be the first step - Consider closing your account that were made together. Talk to your bank to set up your own account with your own cash pool and make sure that the other joint account owner is unable to access it. Check that this account receives your salary. All assets, debts and property should be made clear and then separated equally.
2. Noting down the date of the separation is key, as the process requires you to be separated for at least 12 months before filling for divorce.
3. If you were both staying on rent and the rental agreement, bill etc, everything that is on your name that you don’t plan on using again, is updated because you will be liable for damages or unpaid rent.
4. Separating the property especially if it was a joint venture would be a task, which does not sit well with a lot of couple, but sadly it has to be done.
5. If there are any children, they should be cared for too. It can be as hard on them as it is on you. You would have to agree on making the best arrangements for them. Talk to them freely, it is better than keeping them in the dark. Also never a pit a child against your spouse and make sure vice-versa isn’t happening, it is the worse thing you can do to a child.
6. Be cordial with each other even if it hurts, being separated for more than 12 months will help in getting a divorce in Australia. However if you do decide to give your marriage a try after being separated for a few months then know that will not count as part of your separation. Which means if after having been separated for 3 months you come back together in the 4th month and then separate again in 5th month you would have to be separated for another 12 months starting from the 5th month. So there is an easy separation in Australia, is make your mind before considering the separation.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : Box Hill VIC, Victoria
Last Update : 04 June 2019
Number of Views: 40
|Item Owner : Online Divorce Service|
Contact Phone: 61383623971
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|