Native Teacher needed in Training Center in Longgang District/Nanshan District
To Apply visit this link: http://china.findworkabroad.com/apply?jobid=12920&t=11&c=0cd53a
A new training centre located in Longgang district/ Nanshan district, Shenzhen is seeking a skilled English teacher, we welcome to see your application
* Teach English
* You are required to teach Training Centre
* You are required to teach 3-12 years old students
* The salary range is 16, 000-22000 RMB before tax, including three parts: basic salary, class fees, and bonuses
* Work Visa is provided
* Up to 2000 RMB ACH bonus depending on the certain number of monthly ACH
* Reimbursement budget: up to 10, 000 RMB?flight ticket &working visa * Sponsored legal Z work visa (If applicable).
* Accident& Medical insurance provided.
* Five days paid annual leave plus 12 national holidays.
* Promotion opportunities is provided
* Professional training conducted by knowledgeable and experienced teachers upon arrival.
* Free mandarin lesson
* First 3 months free accommodation upon arrival
* Career development opportunities in teaching, course development
* Internal Staff Referral Bonus; Organized company events and trips
* Company service bonus & contract renewal bonus.
* 3pm-9pm Monday to Friday * 8: 30am - 4: 30pm or 1pm - 9pm on weekends. * Two days off during weekdays.
* Native English Speakers ONLY
* BA degree or higher education background
* TEFL/ TESOL certificate is preferred
* Teaching experience is preferred
* The ability to obtain a clear background check.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, recent photo and related.
Salary: 16000 CNY(RMB) to 22000 CNY(RMB) Monthly
Housing: Not provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: Longgang, Shenzhen
Working hours: Work 5 days, and two days off a week.
Positions available: 5
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 18 to 45
- TEFL Certificate or Higher
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African, South American, European or Russian Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to E-mail: email@example.com
Or for more details call: (China) +86(0)20-37303381 Or (UK) +44 1202 935052
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Australian Capital Territory|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 19 May 2020
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Find Work Abroad|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|