EENT Split Surgical Drapes
1. EENT Split Drape, 76 in. x 124 in.
2. Fabric Reinforcement.
3. 3 in. x 28 in. split.
4. Tube holders.
5. Instrument pad.
Name EENT Split Drapes
Procedures Plastic Surgery
Procedure Type Joint/Extremity
Drape Type EENT Split Drape
Drape Dimensions 76 x124 in.
Surgical Specialty EENT, Head & Neck
Line Control System Fabric Tube Holders
For the full range of above-the-shoulders surgery, we`ve got you covered. MedPurest has flexible draping systems that offer
enhanced fluid control and increased patient comfort in ophthalmic, neurological and other surgeries involving head and neck.
MedPurest drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance.
2. Low-lint generation to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
3. Eye drapes designed with a unique, U-shaped, fluid-containment pouch that helps reduce exposure during phacoemulsification
and other fluid-intensive procedures and may be used for the left or right eye.
4. Product offerings include full or fenestrated incise.
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 07 January 2019
Number of Views: 37
|Item Owner : long shu shan|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|