Kids Spring Fall Cute Little Cows Clothes for wholesale sales (Shopping - Wholesale)

AUNetAds > Shopping > Wholesale

Item ID 1245680 in Category: Shopping - Wholesale

Kids Spring Fall Cute Little Cows Clothes for wholesale sales


Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.


UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.


Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.

FOB Reference Price:US $4 - 9 / Sets
100 Set / Sets Paypal (Min. Order)
Payment: T/T (bulk order), Western Union (samples)
Supply Type:OEM service
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:LR
Model Number:LRAL0149
Fabric Type:knitted
Material:100% Cotton, Cotton,customized
Type:Knitted
Size:Customized, Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL.
Colour:Different colours available.
Print:Prints can be made for the garment as your design.
Minimum Quantity:500PCs
Packaging:One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
Sample:Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery Time:Delivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit Price:Reasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
Payment:30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.
Product Type:Clothing Sets
Age Group:Children
Gender:Unisex
We have various products factory price sale, welcome to contact me:haolianfa*gmail.com. (note: "*"of email are replaced with"@")
See more - http://productsale.aimoo.com/topic/Kids_Spring_Fall_Cute_Little_Cows_Clothes_for_wholesale_sales-588750-1275


Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: All States
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 10 December 2018
Number of Views: 51
Item  Owner  : gaomin
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: (None)

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
AUNetAds > Shopping > Wholesale
 © 2019 AUNetAds.com
2019-04-23 (0.072 sec)