The perfect balance of old-school community values and a modern-day lifestyle.
Welcome to Springfield Rise
Springfield Rise at Spring Mountain is located next to Springfield Lakes, offering the best in lifestyle living from day one thanks to its enviable location. Nestled between the beautiful bushland backdrop of the White Rock - Spring Mountain Conservation Estate and the emerging vibrant city of Springfield Central, you truly are in the heart of it all. And it’s all here for you to enjoy now.
Located off the Centenary Highway, it’s just 30 minutes by road to Brisbane’s CBD, 40 minutes to Brisbane’s airports, 15 minutes to Ipswich, and 50 minutes to the Gold Coast. When you also consider the added convenience that the two railway stations of Springfield and Springfield Central deliver with their frequent service from the Brisbane CBD.
Conveniently located next door to the award-winning Springfield Lakes community. It's all here to enjoy now with schools, shops, parklands, train and hospital on the doorstep.
• Land size 202.5m2 $130,500
• Build size 217m2 $357,500
• Anticipated rental income $440
• Gross Yield approx. 4.69%,
• Land Registered
• 2550 mm internal ceiling heights
• 900 mm stainless steel electric kitchen appliances
• Security screens to all external windows and doors
• Fly screens to all front facade opening window
• Split system Fujitsu air conditioners
• Ceramic tiles, Extensive range of clay bricks
• Ceiling fans to all Bedrooms, Lounge areas, and outdoor room
• LED downlights throughout excluding Kitchen & Garage
• 6 step Quality Assurance System
• 12 months maintenance warranty
• Statutory structural guarantee period
• 25-year structural warranty
|Target State: Queensland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 18 November 2018
Number of Views: 55
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|