The Rise at Thornlands offers sought-after lifestyle in the heart of the Redlands.
Welcome to The Rise Estate, Thornlands
Ideally located amongst the serenity of dedicated parklands and natural bush, yet only moments to the tranquil shores of Moreton Bay. The Rise @ Thornlands offers a sought-after lifestyle in the heart of the Redlands.
The Rise @ Thornlands is a premium master-planned community just 35 minutes’ drive to the Brisbane CBD and within easy reach of schools, shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, entertainment, and Sirromet Winery. The Rise offers flat, easy to build on blocks of land in an elevated estate.
Whether it’s bayside living, natural bushland or urban convenience The Rise offers you a lifestyle that you will love!
The Rise @ Thornlands offers you the advantage of a lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle while still being able to enjoy the benefits of being minutes from public transport, schools, and major shopping centres.
The Rise, located in Thornlands, gives you choices. Boating, fishing, cycling, bush walks, sporting, shopping, cinemas, restaurants or an afternoon wine tasting at Sirromet Winery, your choices are endless.
• Land size 400m2 $305,000
• Build size 193m2 $240,500
• Anticipated Rental income $490pw
• Gross Yield approx. 4.67%
• Land Registration: August 2018
• Maintenance Friendly Colorbond Roof
• Stone Bench Tops Throughout
• 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances Including GAS Cooktop and Dishwasher
• 450x450 Ceramic Floor Tiles
• 300x600 Ceramic Wall Tiles to Wet Areas
• Carpet and Underlay to Bedrooms
• LED Lighting Throughout
• 6.3KW Panasonic Air Conditioner to living
• 2.5kw Panasonic Air Conditioner to master
• Roller Blinds
• Mirrored Sliding Doors to Bedroom Robes
• Landscaping and Fencing Throughout
• Designer Facade
• Integrated Alfresco Slab (includes tiling)
• Panelift Garage Door With Auto Controls
• Sealed Exposed Aggregate Driveway
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 18 October 2018
Number of Views: 47
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|