Horizon Estate in Thornlands.
Welcome to Horizon Estate
Located just 30 minutes from inner Brisbane in the bayside suburb of Thornlands and elevated above the pristine backdrop of Moreton Bay Marine Park, Horizon balances the energy of city life, whilst maintaining a relaxed bayside lifestyle.
Consisting of 51 exclusive elevated home sites, Horizon is perfectly positioned from city to sand and is an opportunity not to be missed.
Redlands is the city of islands framed by Moreton Bay to the east and a koala conservation corridor to the west. Its the launchpad to iconic gateways; including heritage-rich Peel Island, gorgeous Horseshoe Bay and Australia’s best land-based whale watching destination, Stradbroke Island.
Everything from camping, cycling to canoeing and runs along the boardwalk. Brisbane’s Bayside is where the beach meets the bush; idyllic sunset views on the calm bay water or catching up with friends at a trendy marina cafe.
Your new home at Horizon encapsulates the bayside lifestyle, with expansive recreational and conservation parks and spaces set on the foreshore of Moreton Bay Marine Park, coupled with the modern convenience of cafes, restaurants and specialty retail.
• Land size 369m2 $284,900
• Build size 190m2 $241,000
• Anticipated Rental income $480pw
• Gross Yield approx. 4.75%
• Land Registration: August 2018
• Maintenance Friendly Colorbond Roof
• Stone Bench Tops Throughout
• 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances Including GAS Cooktop and Dishwasher
• 450x450 Ceramic Floor Tiles
• 300x600 Ceramic Wall Tiles to Wet Areas
• Carpet and Underlay to Bedrooms
• LED Lighting Throughout
• 6.3KW Panasonic Air Conditioner to living
• 2.5kw Panasonic Air Conditioner to master
• Roller Blinds
• Mirrored Sliding Doors to Bedroom Robes
• Landscaping and Fencing Throughout
• Designer Facade
• Integrated Alfresco Slab (includes tiling)
• Panelift Garage Door With Auto Controls
• Sealed Exposed Aggregate Driveway
|Target State: Queensland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 16 October 2018
Number of Views: 63
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|