Linsheng Electromechanical Co , Ltd.-How To Use: Screw Air Compressor
It has become an inevitable trend to replace the piston air compressor with many consumable parts and poor reliability with a highly reliable screw air compressor. According to statistics: Japan's screw compressors accounted for only 27% in 1976 and rose to 85% in 1985. In the western developed countries, the market share of screw air compressors is 80%, and it keeps rising. The screw air compressor has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, no wearing parts, reliable operation, long service life and simple maintenance.
Linsheng Electrical Co , Ltd. here mainly cites some precautions for the use of screw air compressors, which can be used safely and reasonably to achieve its maximum effect and extend its life.
1. Operation, maintenance and maintenance of the compressor must be carried out by qualified personnel.
2. The compressor cannot be reversed. After initial start-up or maintenance of the electronic control system, it must first be confirmed whether the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with the specified direction before the compressor is started.
3. When disassembling the high temperature components, it must be carried out after the temperature is cooled to the ambient temperature.
4. It is recommended to use special oil for screw compressors. Different grades of lubricants are not allowed to be mixed.
5, without the permission of the manufacturer, do not make any changes to the compressor that affect safety, reliability or add any device.
6. The original spare parts of the compressor are specially designed and manufactured. It is recommended to use authentic spare parts to ensure the reliability and safety of the compressor work.
7. It is absolutely not allowed to block the suction port of the compressor during the operation.
8. Compressed air is never allowed to breathe unless it has been indicated that it can be used for breathing.
9. The compressor cannot be operated under the specified pressure and the specified temperature.
10. Once the compressor is found to be working abnormally, stop the compressor immediately and eliminate the abnormality in time.
11. Maintain and repair the compressor with the correct tools.
12. After repair and before starting, confirm that all safety devices have been reinstalled and the tools have been removed from the compressor.
Preparation before starting:
1. Check if the connection of each component is loose. If it is loose, it must be tightened to avoid oil leakage, air leakage or other accidents.
2. Check if the measuring instruments are loose or damaged.
3. Check if the lubricating oil of the compressor is sufficient. If it is not enough, it should be added enough (in the shutdown state, open the fuel filler port, you can see the oil surface is appropriate, this step at least once a month). It is not used for the first time or for a long time (not used for more than two months). Before starting the machine, add about 1 liter of clean and non-impurity lubricating oil to the air inlet of the main engine to prevent oil in the main engine during starting.
4, the number of turns of the car (first run or long after not used after boot).
5. Check whether the inside of the compressor is clean, whether the radiator and the air filter are clogged with dust. If it should be cleaned with compressed air in time. (usually once a week)
6. Clean all the unrelated items near the unit and placed on the unit.
Start and stop of the compressor:
1. Close the unit power switch.
2. Open the unit air line discharge valve.
3. Jog the compressor and observe whether the motor steering meets the specified steering (this step is performed when starting up for the first time)
4. When it is necessary to stop, first load/unload to the unloading position. At this time, the compressor is unloaded. After three to five minutes, press the stop button, and then pull down the power switch after stopping.
Precautions during compressor operation:
1. Note that the indication readings of each meter are within the normal range, and the air pressure should be within the rated pressure range. When the compressor suction temperature is ≤ 40 ° C, the exhaust gas temperature should be ≤ 110 ° C.
2. When the exhaust temperature is too high and the alarm indicator is on, the host will automatically stop and the over-temperature indicator will be on. Please check the cause and handle the fault before restarting.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 15 October 2018
Number of Views: 28
|Item Owner : Bertlinsheng|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|