Welcome to Willowdale at Denham Court.
Willowdale is located in Sydney’s south-west, bordering Denham Court and Leppington. It is well-connected by train, bus and road networks. It’s surrounded by rolling hills, the Sydney Upper Canal and kilometres of nature trails. Willowdale offers both house & land packages, and blocks of land.
At Willowdale, in Sydney’s south west, you’ll enjoy plenty of walking and cycle paths, nature reserves, shops and cafes and childcare. We also offer children’s playgrounds, a thriving community hub, connectivity to public transport and major road links and a primary school is also proposed. It’s a relaxed lifestyle with everything you could want all at your doorstep.
You'll never be far from somewhere for the kids to run wild with a choice of neighbourhood parks, 3 hectares of sweeping green space, bike tracks, picnic areas and a future public school within the community.
Willowdale is surrounded by quality public and private schools, giving you a wide range of choice. It is also making way for a proposed State Primary School, a future childcare centre and the new Willowdale Community Place, which is now open.
The new Willowdale Shopping Centre features a Dental Surgery, Pharmacy and Family Health Medical Centre. Camden, Liverpool and Campbelltown Hospitals are only a short drive away which means community health is well catered for. Located within the rapidly expanding South West Growth Centre of Sydney, the East Leppington Precinct is well positioned to benefit from the region’s strong infrastructure investment and residential market growth.
Located within the rapidly expanding South West Growth Centre of Sydney, the East Leppington Precinct is well positioned to benefit from the region’s strong infrastructure investment and residential market growth. Live the lifestyle you love with convenience, security and social connection.
• Land size 250m2 $365,000
• Build size 154m2 $283,880
• Anticipated Rental income $550pw
• Gross Yield approx. 4.41%
• Land Registered
• Fixed site costs, no surprises
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to main living area
• and master bedroom
• 2590mm raised ceiling height
• 20mm manufactured stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Carpeted and tiled throughout
• Superior fittings and fixtures
• Under-mount sink to kitchen
• Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
• Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
• Flyscreens provided to all windows
• Blinds throughout
• Covered alfresco, Turfed and landscaped
• Colour through concrete driveway and pathways
• Fully fenced, Clothesline & letterbox
|Target State: New South Wales|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 13 April 2019
Number of Views: 12
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|