Hilltop Park has a range of living options to suit every family, every lifestyle, and every budget.
Hilltop Park is an exciting new residential estate set in the thriving NSW Cental Coast growth gateway. It is located in the suburb of Woongarrah and is part of the Wyong shire. Hilltop Park sits alongside the Warnervale Town Centre project and will become part of the future 15 hectare development of retail and commercial facilities including cafes, restaurants, play centres, medical centre and entertainment facilities.
With a range of homesites on offer and with the flexibility of using your own builder or choosing from a range of house and land packages, we have the right options for you. Only minutes from many local and private schools, shopping centres, Wyong Hospital, surf beaches and the beautiful lakes of the central coast.
Opportunities to embrace the great outdoors are plentiful with nearby Applegum Park, Mataram Ridge Park and Woongarrah Neighbourhood Park. Explore the beautiful Budgewoi and Tuggerah lakes where you can try fishing, canoeing, nature trails, bike paths, BBQ and picnic areas or an afternoon stroll on some of the most pristine beaches in Australia. Soldiers Beach is a great surf spot and the Lakes Beach Surf Club offers a friendly nippers program for the young ones. Enjoy a game of golf or a leisurely lunch at the nearby golf clubs include Wyong Golf Club, Magenta Shores and Toukley Golf Club. There are plenty of sporting facilities located in the Wyong Shire including the
Woongarrah Sports Fields. The Wyong Rugby Leage Club is home to the Wyong Roos and the Warnervale Bulls junior rugby league team. There is also the Warnerval Wild Cats netball team and the Wyong District Cricket Club.
• Land size 447m2 $315,000
• Build size 205m2 $319,980
• Anticipated Rental income $550pw
• Gross Yield approx. 4.50
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to main living area and master bedroom
• 2590mm raised ceiling height
• 20mm manufactured stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Carpeted and tiled throughout
• Superior fittings and fixtures
• Under-mount sink to kitchen
• Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
• Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
• Flyscreens provided to all windows
• Blinds throughout
• Covered alfresco, Turfed and landscaped
• Colour through concrete driveway and pathways
• Fully fenced, Clothesline & letterbox
|Target State: New South Wales|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 19 April 2019 12:49 AM
Number of Views: 7
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|