WELCOME HOME at Brentwood Forest, Bellbird Park.
Experience the true meaning of a connected community at Brentwood Forest. Our state-of-the-art parks, play areas and green spaces are designed to encourage our communities’ bond. Brentwood Forest designed to engage residents in the pursuit of an active and healthy lifestyle. Build your dream home and experience all that Brentwood Forest has to offer – close to all that matters.
Cool leafy streets connect state of the art parks parks designed by award-winning landscape architects to natural bushland affording every opportunity for residents to be active and social, whether they’re playing sport, keeping fit, exercising their dogs or unwinding with a gentle stroll with the neighbours. This family orientated community offers a sense of escape and convenience all in one.
Brentwood Forest is situated near Greater Springfield, 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD. This Forest enclave is designed to offer a sense of peace, privacy and open space. The six unique jewels including forest trails, cutting edge parks, an outdoor gym and lookout make Brentwood Forest the gem it is, forming an inspiring backdrop to a naturally connected life surrounded by 42 hectares of open space and natural forest.
Nestled in its own wooded enclave that rises above the surrounding valleys, Brentwood Forest is a family-oriented address which offers a sense of tranquillity, space and seclusion.
With playgrounds and leafy parks, quiet streets and easy access to schools, shops, sports facilities and everyday services, Brentwood Forest offers a sense of escape from the hassles of suburban life, while still remaining close to all that matters.
WHAT RESIDENTS LOVE ABOUT BRENTWOOD FOREST
• 42ha of planned open space, parks and nature reserves
• 30km From Brisbane CBD
• Shopping, restaurants and medical facilities at your doorstep
• Planned on-site childcare facilities
• New High School now open
• Flexible land choice
• 5 min from Springfield
• Train Station
• Blocks levelled and retained
• Fibre optic internet and Natural gas
• Land size 472m2
• Build size 216m2
• Land is registered
• Construction completed approx. Aug/Sep 18
• Estimated rent: $630/ week
• Gross Yield approx. 5.47%
• Stage 26 Finch Release
• Estimate Rates $1900pa
• Colourbond Roof
• Plain concrete Patio
• Stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
• Airconditioned to Family, Living & Bedroom 1
• Ceiling fans to beds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 family & living
• Roller Blinds to windows & sliding doors
• Security screens to opening windows & sliding doors as nominated on drawings
• Separate water meter to unit 2 and power supply and conduit for NBN
• 2 separate meters for power and water
• 6-year structural guarantee
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 01 June 2019
Number of Views: 19
|Item Owner : Kristine Sayson|
Contact Phone: 0730401514
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|