First Aid Training and Certification (Gold Coast Australia)
Summer Sale! Save up to 40% on First Aid accreditation - Nationally Recognised Courses.
HLTAID003 First Aid certificate is valid for 3 years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
• HLTAID003 First Aid Course (also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day class Includes: CPR and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (BELS)
First Aid Course Covers:
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG and Barista Courses.
Gold Coast Training Location:
5 Lawson Street, Southport, 4215 Australia
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Queensland|
Target City : Gold Coast
Last Update : 24 January 2018
Number of Views: 75
|Item Owner : CBD College Gold Coast|
Contact Phone: 1300 628 299
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|