Cafe Management Essentials Courses and Training (Sydney)
Our Cafe Management Essentials course is a critical investment for those that are opening a cafe or thinking of opening a cafe.
Cafe Management Course Price : $120 Only! (Summer Sale!)
This means that Barista Basics is fully compliant with the strict controls that are placed on its training and assessment and is now able to grant Statement of Attainments relating to SITHFAB204 Prepare and serve espresso coffee and SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 659 574.
In the course we cover all the basics you will need to consider:
– Creating a checklist for buying a Café/Espresso Bar
– Using Breakeven Analysis for a Café/Espresso Bar
– Hazards to Avoid buying a Café/Espresso Bar
– Steps to create a Basic Café/Espresso Bar Business Plan Template
– Starting a Café/Espresso Bar from scratch vs. buying one already established
– Why buy a Café/Espresso Bar Franchise?
– Important Design Elements to consider when designing your Café/Espresso Bar
– Importance of Selecting the Right Products/Suppliers
– Devising your menu
– The Importance of Choosing the Right Staff for your Café/Espresso Bar
– The Importance of Employee Training
– Designing the look of your Café/Espresso Bar
** Business identity,
** Staff’s look
– Steps to increase your business
– How to approach the successful sale of your Café/Espresso Bar
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Barista, RSA and RCG, First Aid, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard Courses.
Sydney Training Location :
428 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New South Wales|
Target City : Sydney
Last Update : 16 January 2018
Number of Views: 80
|Item Owner : CBD College Barista|
Contact Phone: 1300 659 574
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|