Australia - Accredited Barista Coffee Training Provider
Cost : $ 120 (Summer Special). Includes Mandatory Hygiene Unit at no extra charge. CBD Locations: Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney. All our barista courses we operate are nationally accredited.
It is a 3-hour barista experience that actually teaches you how to identify all the key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee then moves on to instruct you on putting all of those variables together at speed to make excellent finished coffees. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 366 218.
The key variables that go into making espresso-based coffee, amongst other things are;
* using fresh coffee
* using the right amount of coffee
* using the right particle size (grind of the coffee)
* using the right group handle
* tamping correctly
* having the right programming on the volumetric keypads on the espresso machine, therefore getting the right volume of espresso
* using the correct drinking vessel to pour
* using the correct milk texturing techniques
* executing the pour properly and promptly after extracting the espresso
* presenting the finished coffees properly
* using a clean espresso machine/grinder with the right temperature and pressure
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
|Target State: New South Wales|
Target City : Melbourne
Last Update : 17 January 2019
Number of Views: 8
|Item Owner : CBD College Barista Provider|
Contact Phone: 1300 366 218
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|